Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Aadhaya Series-A1036-40

Black is favourite for many. Here are some designs
Price on request. Contact e mail:  manchitra2001@ yahoo.co.in
A- 1036
A necklace, bracelet and earrings made of black crystals + golden oxidised fillers.


A -1037 Black crystals + light weight golden fillers with self design

A-1038 Black  big beads+oxidised silver balls


A-1039 Big black beads + xidised silver filers and German silver pendant.

A-1040 Cuboid crystals in black with gold border + cut crystals as fillers.


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful designs.
    Thanks for your lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful design
    skilled job

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the cuboid crystals very much.very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Asha, the unique shape caught my attention too when I was scouting for materials.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Bikram, I do sell and customise also. Black design- most are sold already. I think it's fav. of many.

    ReplyDelete